Game: ThunderCat Hangman

C _ _ E
_ E E
_ _ _ R



C R E A T _ R E

Used: T, A, C, E, N, R

“Come see your ship, foolish creature” - Another Unholy Alliance quote :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure is mate, well done. Your go.

Thank you, Booshman! :slight_smile: The first season did indeed have some really quotable episodes.

This time I’ll make it a short one, seeing as they are more difficult to guess. :sneaky

[B]_
_ _
_ _


Letters used:[/B]

Any E’s? I think at least 2.

The first word can only be one of two things, my guess is I.

Any M’s?

No, Yes and Yes

[B]I
_ M
_ _
M _ _ I _ I _ _

Letters used: E, I, M[/B]

There’s at least on A, possibly more . . .

I am no magician. [emoji145]

o_o I never even got a chance to guess a letter.

Correctamundo, Zax!! Lion-O’s response to the baffled Unicorn Keepers in “Terror of Hammerhand”.

Your turn sir! :slight_smile:

Methinks they had a broad definition of “magician”…

On to a new puzzle!





Ts?

Any A’s in there?

T and A for you:




_ _ T _ A _ _ _

OK then, any N’s?

N for nope:




_ _ T _ A _ _ _

Letters used: T, A, N

Ms?

Let’s try an E!