Game: ThunderCat Hangman

N’s?

How about an A or two?

Yes, yes, yes!

_ T




_ _ N _
_ _
_ A _ _ _ T

Used: T, N, A

An I, perhaps?

Again, yes:

I T


_ I _ _


_ I N _
_ _
_ A _ _ _ T

Used: T, N, A, I

Any S’s?

Again, yes:

I T
_ _ _ _ S
_ I _ _
S _ _ _
_ I N _
_ _
_ A S _ _ T

Used: T, N, A, I, S

I’ve figured out the first six words, just can’t quite figure out the last one. :mad: Let’s have the E’s please. :slight_smile:

It looks like some kind of casket. “Unholy Alliance” I believe.

2 Likes

Correct. Monkian’s response to Jackalman who set eyes first on Mumm-Ra’s sarcophagus. Your turn Booshman!

Two Unholy Alliance quotes in a row Liam, I nearly go the last one you did and in my head the bits I had were in Mumm-Ra’s voice, but I didn’t put it all together. I love those early episodes, so rewatchable. I wish they could have kept the quality consistent through the rest of the run.

Here we go again:







1 Like

Ts?






_ _ _ _ T _ _ _

Used: T

As?






_ _ _ A T _ _ _

Used: T, A

Cs?

E’s?

Sorry about the apparent fixation on one episode, it wasn’t deliberate, I was just trying to think of something to put, and I guess that episode has lots of lines that work well in this game.

N’s?

No worries. Its good to have puzzles taken from episodes I’ve seen a lot.

C _ _ E
_ E E




C _ E A T _ _ E

Used: T, A, C, E, N

Any R’s?