Game: ThunderCat Hangman

OK, I’ll start with S’s?

Just a couple (guess one of them where you expected it to be):


_ _ ’ S
_ _


_ _



S _ _ _ _


Letters used: S

Ts?

The one I expected I guessed would be either an S or a D. I got it right first time :slight_smile:

I shall now ask for E’s.

Several T’s, one E.


_ T ’ S
_ _
T _ _ _
T _


T _ E
S _ _ _ _


Letters used: S, T, E

Is?

Jut two of them.


I T ’ S
_ _
T _ _ _
T _


T _ E
S _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ I _ _

Letters used: S, T, E, I

A couple of obvious word fillers to say, I’ll go for one of them, let’s have the H’s, there’s obviously at least one.

Just the one…


I T ’ S
_ _
T _ _ _
T _


T H E
S _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ I _ _

Letters used: S, T, E, I, H

OK, let’s have the N’s.

A little better, as there are three!

N _ _
I T ’ S
_ _
T _ _ N
T _


T H E
S _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ I _ N

Letters used: S, T, E, I, H, N

As?

Again, only two. Oopppsss… sorry, I missed an N in the last word before.

N _ _
I T ’ S
_ _
T _ _ N
T _
_ A _ _ _
T H E
S _ _ _ _
_ _ N _ I A N

Letters used: S, T, E, I, H, N, A

Ms?

Again, only two, but maybe enough to figure out a couple of words.

N _ _
I T ’ S
M _
T _ _ N
T _
_ A _ _ _
T H E
S _ _ _ _
M _ N _ I A N

Letters used: S, T, E, I, H, N, A, M

Now it’s my turn to carry the sword, Monkian!

That’s right!

Said by Jackalman in “Eye of the Beholder”. You’re up, Liam!

shoot. I was getting very close this time. ah well I have fun just guessing letters.

Sorry. I just have a good problem-solving mentality.

New puzzle:

_ _





_ _


Ts