Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Three cats in the bag? It sounds familiar…

If not, I’ll ask for Es.

1 Like

I’ll take your first answer - especially as it’s correct! It’s Mumm-Ra in “The Evil Harp Of Char-Nin” again. Your turn Zax!

Apparently, I need to re-watch that episode. So many quotes that I’m not fully up on!

Anyway, here’s a new puzzle—it’s been in my head all morning:




Got any As?

Only one A:



_ A _ _

Ts?

E’s?

R’s?

Yes to all three!

_ _ T
R _ _ _ E T
_ A _ _

Letters used: T, E, A, R

any Cs?

It’s one of those things that whatever I think of is a letter out. I think there’s at least one O, maybe two.

One C and two Os! Any guesses?

_ O T
R O C _ E T
_ A _ _

Letters used: R, E, C, O, A, T

Hot Rocket Pans LOL

Ha! Nope. Keep on guessing.

ETA: There are no Ls (but there may be more LOLs).

Any B’s?

Two Bs. You’re on the right track, Wilycub!

_ O T
R O C _ E T
B A B _

Letters used: B, E, A, R, C, O, T

“Hot rocket baby”?

1 Like

No the LOL was me laughing at my guess but that was pretty obvious. XD

Hot rocket baby, you’re so cool! [emoji41]
You’re burning this foo-oo-ool. [emoji91]

You’re up, Liam.

I have no idea where that even comes from!