Emblematic of the descent of the later seasons, Snarfer belts out this ridiculous tune while piloting his busted ship in “Cracker’s Revenge”.
There are more lyrics. [emoji33]
Emblematic of the descent of the later seasons, Snarfer belts out this ridiculous tune while piloting his busted ship in “Cracker’s Revenge”.
There are more lyrics. [emoji33]
I knew there was a(nother) reason why I don’t pay much attention to the later series! I’ll pass on the additional lyrics. As a songwriter myself (check out my songs on www.soundcloud.com/liam-ab-callaghan - all parts played by me on my keyboard), I could do without being made any more nauseous. I weep enough for the lost art when I look at the so called “stars” of the modern music world.
NOW I’m glad I never watched that episode. ROFL.
Bump!
Oh, it’s my go! Sorry, I completely forgot! OK then:
_
The first one is a 50-50, so any A’s?
Right on the money, and one in every word - indeed, apart, obviously, from the first word, the antepenultimate letter every time!
A
_ A _ _
_ _ A _ _
_ _ _ _ _ A _ _
Used: A
any Ts?
Nope. Odd thing for an Englishman to say, but no T. (But hey, I don’t drink the stuff anyway!)
A
_ A _ _
_ _ A _ _
_ _ _ _ _ A _ _
Used: A, T
and Ns?
Just the one:
A
_ A _ _
_ N A _ _
_ _ _ _ _ A _ _
Used: A, T, N
Es?
Two:
A
_ A _ E
_ N A _ _
_ E _ _ _ A _ _
Used: A, T, N, E
How about Ss?
I think I have the third word. Any R’s?
Yes and yes. Pretty much all you need now is to remember the final word:
A
R A R E
S N A R _
_ E _ _ _ A _ _
Used: A, T, N, E, R, S
A rare snarf delicacy! Which, in addition to being Snarf’s ridiculous misdirection for “Uncle Osbert”, could also be interpreted as delicacy-made-from-snarf-cooked-rare…
Correct! You have correctly identified Snarf’s lame attempt to cover up his real name! That detail has provided us with a few entries on this game, one of them twice! In any event, your turn Zax!
Okay, here we go. A short one this time:
_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _
Swan-song?