This is what I get for getting on later. Can’t help it. Times zones. XD
On to a new puzzle:
_ _
_ _
OK, let’s start with a cuppa - that is to say, T.
As?
Two Ts and one A:
_ _ T _ _ _ _
_ _ A _
_ _
_ _
_ _ T _ _ _ _
Letters used: T, A
Any R’s?
Bs?
One R, but no Bs. Also, there’s third T that I missed earlier! :eek:
_ _ T _ _ _ T
_ _ A R
_ _
_ _
_ _ T _ _ _ _
Letters used: B, A, R, T
Any O’s?
Any N’s?
Two of each:
_ _ T _ O _ T
_ _ A R
_ _
_ _
N O T _ _ N _
Letters used: B, A, R, T, O, N
Without fear he is nothing!
“Mongor”?
Mongor, indeed! You’re up, Liam.
I never would have figured that one out.
I’d worked out the last word had to be “nothing”, the key was working out what the first word was. Once I’d guessed it was “without”, it was “without what?” - and I figured it had to be a vowel before the A, and “fear” just came to me, and the rest was a piece of cake. OK, here’s another one for you to guess at:
_ _
I’ll ask for my usual Ns. [emoji4]
And I’ll start with my usual Ts. ![]()
And I’ll ask for my usual S’s.
As Meg Ryan would put it - yes, yes, yes!
T _ _ _ _
_ _ T S
_ N
T _ _
T, N, S