Game: ThunderCat Hangman

and Fs?

One F, right where you’d figure:


_ _ R _
F O R
_ _ R _ _ _
_ _ A R S

Letters used: F, R, O, S, T, A

hmmm Es?

Lots of Es—I think we’re close to a guess.
_ E E _
_ E R E
F O R
_ E R _ _ _
_ E A R S

Letters used: F, R, O, S, T, A, E

I have no idea. ^^;
Ys?

There are plenty of B’s, I guess.

Been here for Berbil years.

Erbil-derbily-berbil-erbil—That’s it! You’re up, Liam.

1 Like

I was trying to figure out the first word (although I thought the last word was “Bears” rather than “Years”, like “X here for Berbil Bears” LOL). Well done Liam!

1 Like

I never could understand half the stuff those darn bears said! LOL! :biggrin

Well done, Liam! :thumbsup

1 Like

Thank-you one and all! OK, here’s one for y’all:




Assuming the first word is what I think it is, I’ll ask for a “T” please. :slight_smile:

Well, whether or not your assumptions to the whole word are correct, your guess at T is - and it is where you’re expecting it.

T _ _


_ _ _ _ T

Used: T

Let’s go on with the E’s then :wink:

One, probably where you’re expecting it, but no more:

T _ E


_ _ _ _ T

Used: T, E

Any Ns?

Again, just one:

T _ E


_ _ _ N T

Used: T, E, N

The Rock Giant?

1 Like

The rock giant?

Oh no! Zax bit me for seconds!

1 Like

Correct - Zax got it first, so it’s his turn. Well done both of you though!