Game: ThunderCat Hangman

A couple:


_ A _ _ _ T
T A _ E


E _ E _


_ T

Used: E, T, A

hmmm… and Is?

Just the one:


_ A _ _ _ T
T A _ E


E _ E _


I T

Used: E, T, A, I

hmmmm
Hs?

Any Ns?

There’s bound to be a bunch of O’s. :slight_smile:

No, yes, yes - probably enough to guess with now:

_ O _
_ A N N O T
T A _ E
_ O _ _
E _ E _
O _ _
I T

Used: E, T, A, I, H, N, O

You cannot take your eyes off it.

What episode is that from?

“The Evil Harp Of Char-Nin” - Mumm-Ra (disguised as a Bolkin) hypnotises the kittens with a jewel. I think he says “off it” - or is it “from it”, did I get it slightly wrong?

In any event, you got the answer right Zax so it’s your turn!

lol that Mumm-Ra he sure loves him some mind control. XD

Right! Sorry for the delay.






Ts. there is almost always a T

Not this time!






Letters used: T

wow

hmmm As?

One A:





_ _ A _ _

Letters used: T, A

How about Os?

Any S’s?

One O, one S:



_ O _


_ _ A _ S

Letters used: T, A, O, S

Any R’s?

Four Rs!


_ _ R _
_ O R
_ _ R _ _ _
_ _ A R S

Letters used: R, O, A, S, T