Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Just the one:

T O _ _ _
O _
_ _ O _ T _ S

Used: T, O, S

hmmm
Touch of Amortus?

1 Like

That’s it! Your turn!

all righty. just give me a bit of time so I can think of something.

2 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAA
_


_ _
_ _



_ _



First one is 50-50, let’s say I.

And I’ll ask for the other 50: A’s :wink:

1 Like

there are a few Is and two As
I
_ I _ _
_ _
A _


_ _ _ _ A _ _
_ _
_ _ I _


Letters used I, A

OK then, any L’s?

there are a few Ls

I
_ I L L
_ _
A _


_ _ _ _ A _ _
_ _
_ _ I L


letters used L,O, A

How about the O’s then? You hit the O key by mistake when adding I to the used list, so let’s get the O’s onto the grid for real!

lol oops! but yeah there are Os.

I
_ I L L
_ O
A _
_ O _
_ O _ _ A _ _
O _
_ _ I L
O _ _ _

letters used L, I, O, A

I will do as you command, oh evil ones!

I have all of it but the last word :(:mad:

Doesn’t matter, Liam beat me anyway LOL

YES! that’s what Mumm-Ra says to the ancient spirits of evil in “return of the thundercubs” when they tell him to go to new thundera. You’re up!

OK, here goes:







_ _

Any E’s?

and of course we have to have Ts

Right on both counts:


_ _ _ _ _ T
T _ _ E


E _ E _


_ T

Used: E, T

hmmm any As?