Game: ThunderCat Hangman


_ _ _ _ _ E
_ _ _ E





Letters used: E

Didn’t Liam ask for Ts?

1 Like

I did indeed! If I now ask for E’s, then Booshman can fill in the T’s I originally requested! :wink:

And I’ll ask for Ns!

Probably. I’m drunk as sh*t. Voted to leave in the brexit and went to celebrate. My most heart felt apologies.
T _ _ T
_ _ T T _ E
_ _ _ E


_ _ _ T


_ _ _ _ N

Letters used: E, T, N

Any A’s please?

I think I have figured out the first two words. Any S?

any As?

That little joke will cost you, clown!

duuuuuuuuuuuuude.

Interesting choice of words.

It’s about the EU referendum we’ve just had over here. Brexit is a contraction of “British exit”. And yesterday, we had that vote, and the population narrowly voted in favour of leaving the European Union.

(Note here I’m not expressing any political opinions, simply stating the facts.)

You’re not, but I sort of am. I just found it amusing that Booshman’s apology for his letter switcheroo could also be attributed to his vote.

You got it mate, well done with so few letters. Great Panthro line from Sword in a Hole.

OK, here goes:


_ _


Any Ts?

A couple:

T _ _ _ _
_ _
_ _ _ _ T _ _

Used: T

any Os?

You’re on the right lines already:

T O _ _ _
O _
_ _ O _ T _ _

Used: T, O

any S?