Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Hmmmm got any Es?

Hmmm… any R? (I was about to ask for an E LOL)

No E’s or R’s. :frowning:

Howes about any Os?

I command you to halt, Snowcat!

Correctamundo, Liam! :thumbsup Lion-O’s obscure power to control cats, which was never shown before or after this episode.

Now I command… er … request you to give us a new puzzle. :wink:

OK then:




A short one. Sometimes they are the hardest to figure out, so let’s start with the E’s, please.

and some Ts

One E, not T’s:


_ _ _ _ E


Used: E, T

Any Cs?

Just one:


_ _ C _ E


Used: E, T, C

How about As?

Any Ns?

One or two:


_ N C _ E
_ N A _ _

Used: E, T, C, A, N

Sorry uncle Snarf.

1 Like

Correct! And well done with so few letters!

I thought it might be you who’d get this one, after the whole “Uncle Osbert” repetition - setting it the first time and getting it the second!

So, you’re up Booshman!

ya’ll get on when i am in bed and do them now. XD I’ll get one again soon. That is the word of MUMM-RAAAAAAAAAAA! EVER LIVING SOURCE OF EVIL!

Here we go:








Letters used:

OK, Any T’s?