Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Quite a few E’s

_ _ ’ _
L _ _ E
_ _ E _ ’ _ E
_ E _
_ _ E
E _ _ _ R E
_ E _ _ E _ _
_ _ L _ _ E

Letters used: L, R, E

It’s like they’ve set the entire heavens aflame - Panthro’s description of the Grune and Jaga battle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Was there ever a battle such as this!”

Great line from a great episode. You’re up mate.

1 Like

Wilycub it’s your turn.

Thanks, Booshman! I agree. Many of the season 1 episodes really had some great lines! :slight_smile:

On to the next puzzle:

[B]_



_ _



Letters used:[/B]

A Thunder Cat is poor company? I think I have a few of the words, but I can’t think of the others, so I went with something that would fit.

Sorry, Booshman. That’s not it. But it is an interesting quote. :slight_smile:

I must have made it up, but to get 2 right in a row with no letters, it was too tempting not to have a stab at it.

Well, let’s start guessing letters. The one-letter word can only be one of two possibilities, so let’s try A.

Like the battery, triple A’s! But not where you were expecting one. :slight_smile:

[B]_
_ _ _ _ A _ _


_ _
_ A _ _
_ _ _ _ _ A _

Letters used: A[/B]

In that case, I’ll have that I and any others there may be!

I’ll ask for Ns!

The first one might be an I then; any more?

That’s what I asked for right after the A’s - do you want to ask for a different letter instead?

We have both.

[B]I
_ _ _ _ A N _


_ _
_ A _ _
_ N _ _ _ A _

Letters used: A, I, N[/B]

Sorry, I confused the “I” in your post with the pronoun LOL

Any T then?

1 Like

Any L’s?

One L and three T’s, perhaps enough for someone to take a stab at solving it?

[B]I
_ _ _ _ A N _


T _
_ A L T
_ N _ _ _ A T

Letters used: A, I, N, L, T[/B]

Not me LOL. Any S?

Just one :slight_smile:

[B]I
_ _ _ _ A N _


T _
_ A L T
S N _ _ _ A T

Letters used: A, I, N, L, T, S[/B]