Game: ThunderCat Hangman

One. Might help:

_ _ _ _ E
T _ E
D E _ T _ _ _ E _

Used: T, E, D

Grune the Destroyer!

We have a winner! Your turn Zax!

All righty, here we go:



Uncle Osbert?

I hope not, because we’ve definitely had that one before!

I’ll wait for Zax’s answer before asking for a letter myself.

1 Like

Oh. Well, my bad. That’s totally it.

Great job, Booshman! [emoji50]

Without even a single letter on the board? That is spooky… equally and amazing! Well done Booshman! :thumbsup

you must be psychic.

Yes we have had it before, it was one of mine!

:snarf

And for my next trick I’ll guess the lottery numbers, I wish!

I’m just at work, I’ll get a new puzzle up when I’m back at lunch.

1 Like

Lunch? where do you LIVE?!

I’m in China, it’s presently 11AM.

well howdy from the USA

Cheers!

Ok here’s a new one:

_ _ ’ _


_ _ _ _ ’ _ _






OK, let’s start with the L’s. I can’t think what else two letters after an apostrophe could be.

_ _ ’ _
L _ _ _
_ _ _ _ ’ _ _





_ _ L _ _ _

Letters used: L

And I’ve just remembered what else two letters after an apostrophe can be. Oh well, I have only just got out of bed. Let’s have the R’s.

_ _ ’ _
L _ _ _
_ _ _ _ ’ _ _



_ _ _ _ R _


_ _ L _ _ _

Letters used: L, R

Any E’s?