As the old song goes, T for 2 and 2 for T:
_ _ T - _ _ _ _ T _ _
Used: T
As the old song goes, T for 2 and 2 for T:
_ _ T - _ _ _ _ T _ _
Used: T
any As?
Another matching pair:
_ A T - _ _ A _ T _ _
Used: T, A
Cs?
Cat-blaster?
Correct - another odd bit of terminology there. Why did Panthro and Tygra call a piece of the Thundertank’s armoury the CAT-Blaster? Surely they have no interest in blasting cats? It would have made more sense for that name to go to some Mutant weapon. Oh well, it was only mentioned by name in one episode anyway - and not specified as to exactly what it was, I presume it’s the main cannon at the rear.
LOL! :roflmao Maybe Panthro does just that when non one is around. ![]()
Either that or William Overgard who wrote the one episode that names it was thinking “who 'ya gonna call?” when he did so.
In any event, Zax, we’re waiting for you!
The wait is over:
_ _
_ _
Any O’s?
Any T’s?
i guess it’s right up there with the sonaflange.
Got any As?
Yes to all three:
_ T A _ _
_ _
T O
_ O _ _ _ _ _
Letters used: O, T, A
Any S?
Any I’s?
Two Ss, but no Is.
S T A _ _
_ _
T O
_ O _ _ _ _ S
Letters used: O, T, A, S, I
Any E’s then?
Yep! Three:
S T A _ _
_ _
T O
_ E _ E _
_ O _ _ E _ S
Letters used: O, T, A, S, I, E
I’m sure there is at least one N. Any other?
and Ds?
i think i know some of it but the last two words have me puzzled.