Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I’m sure of the first three words as well, not sure about the last two but I’m sure there must be some R’s in there somewhere.

Ds, Rs, and one N! We’re getting close…

S T A N D
_ _
T O
R E _ E _
_ O R D E R S

Letters used: O, R, D, I, N, A, T, E, S

???
Bs?

Stand up to repel borders.

that must be it. lol I thought it was stand up to rebel borders but that just sounded wrong. LOL

Agreed, it must be that. Slight quibble over whether it should be boarders (people trying to board their ship) as opposed to borders (boundary lines), but I’ll let it slide.

I would have said it was boarders too, but I won’t protest since I got the answer.

Here’s one:

_ _


_ _


_ _


_ _
_



_ _
_ _ ’ _


Whoah, 13 words, that’s a long one! OK, let’s start with the E’s.

_ _
_ E _ _ _ _ _
_ _
_ _ _ E _ _
_ _
_ _ _ E _ _
_ _
_


_ E _ _ _ _ _
_ _
_ _ ’ _


Letters used: E

This could take a while! Any T’s?

_ T
_ E _ _ _ _ _
T _
_ T _ E _ _
_ _
_ _ _ E _ _
_ _
_


_ E _ _ _ _ _
T _
_ T ’ _


Letters used: E, T

There’s at least one S then.

_ T
_ E _ _ _ _ _
T _
_ T S E _ _
_ S
S _ _ E _ _
_ S
_
S _ _ _
_ E _ _ _ _ S
T _
_ T ’ S


Letters used: E, T, S

Oh, wow. You’re right. All these years, I’ve heard “borders”, thinking Tygra meant the boundaries of the ship itself. “Boarders” makes so much more sense.

Also, it’s STAND BY, not STAND UP, but seeing as the game has moved on, I won’t quibble either!

1 Like

Touche, Zax!

OK, Booshman, I’m pretty sure there’s plenty of I’s in this one!

Oh snap, I was thinking up sounded off, but I coudn’t see anything else that would fit. I feel like such a fraud now, haha. Can’t believe I messed up an Exodus quote.

1 Like

I T
_ E _ _ _ _ _
T _
I T S E _ _
_ S
S _ _ E _ _
_ S
_
S _ _ _
_ E _ _ _ _ S
T _
I T ’ S


Letters used: E, T, S, I

OK, there’s got to be some L’s on this one.

I T
_ E L _ _ _ _
T _
I T S E L _
_ S
S _ _ E L _
_ S
_
S _ _ L
_ E L _ _ _ S
T _
I T ’ S


Letters used: E, T, S, I, L

I think we’re missing one S at the end of the second word, but…

It belongs to itself, as surely as a soul belongs to its body.