Game: ThunderCat Hangman

There’s at least two L’s, maybe more?

Any U?

Yep. Four Ls and two Us:

T _ _ _
L A _ A
_ _ O U L _
_ R A _ N
O _ _
N A T U R A L L _

Letters used: N, A, T, U, R, A, L, O

This lava should drain off naturally.

You got it, Booshman! Another Pumyra quote, as promised.

Jolly good. I wasn’t sure what it was so I had to guess based on the letters for a couple of the words.












No obvious starting point, so let’s have the E’s.


_ E _ _ E _
_ _ _ E
_ E _ _ _ E



_ _ _ _ E





Letters used: E

That’s a fair few, any T’s?



_ E _ _ E _
_ _ _ E
_ E _ _ _ E



_ _ _ _ E


_ _ _ T


_ _ _ _ T

Letters used: E, T

I’ve added a word to the biginning as I realised there was something I missed. None of the letters chosen so far are in it.

OK, any N’s?



_ E N _ E _
_ _ _ E
_ E _ _ _ E



_ _ N _ E


_ _ _ T


_ _ _ _ T

Letters used: E, T, N

Still not much to go on. Any R’s?

What a long one, Booshman!

Any S’s?


_ _ _ R
S E N S E S
_ _ _ E
_ E _ _ _ E
R _ _ _ R
S _ _ _ _
S _ N _ E


_ _ S T
_ _ _ R
S _ _ _ T

Letters used: E, T, N, R, S

I think someone should get it with the amount of letters revealed by those last two guesses.

All your senses have become razor sharp since you lost your sight!

1 Like

Nice one! 3 Pumyra quotes in a row. You’re up mate.

hey it’s your turn.

Yes, sorry for the delay. Today was just one of those really stressful days. OK, here’s one:

_ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ _

got any Ts?