Yes there are a few As.
_ _ A _ _ _ _ _
_ _ A _
_ _
_ A _ _
_ _ _ _ - _ A
let’s used S, A.
Yes there are a few As.
_ _ A _ _ _ _ _
_ _ A _
_ _
_ A _ _
_ _ _ _ - _ A
let’s used S, A.
Any R’s?
Any T’s?
Any N’s?
3 Rs 2 Ts 1 N
_ _ A T _ _ _ R
_ _ _ R
_ _ A N
_ T
_ A _ _
_ _ _ _ - R A
let’s used S, A, R, T, N
There’s at least one I, any more?
a few actually
_ _ A T _ _ _ R
_ _ _ R
_ _ A N
I T
_ I _ _
_ A I _
_ _ _ _ - R A
letter used S, A, R, T, I ,N
I think I have it all apart from the first word. Any E’s?
There are Es
_ _ A T E _ E R
_ _ _ R
_ _ A N
I T
_ I _ _
_ A I _
_ _ _ _ - R A
letter used S, A, R, T, I ,N, E
“Whatever your plan, it will fail, Mumm-Ra!” quoth a feisty Pumyra in “ThunderCats Ho! Part 2”.
Yes! ding ding ding we have a winner! I specifically chose that because we had a severe lack of pumyra quotes here.
Let’s balance the scales a bit, then, shall we?
Hmmmm how about an O?
And again I just worked out the answer only to find I’d been beaten to it! Oh well, any R’s?
Sorry, buddy. I guess I’m something of a sniper! [emoji15]
Os and Rs, yes:
_ _ O _ _ _
_ R _ _ _
O _ _
_ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _
Haha. OK, any T’s?
Two Ts:
T _ _ _
_ _ O _ _ _
_ R _ _ _
O _ _
_ _ T _ R _ _ _ _
Letters used: R, O, T
any As?
Any N’s?
Yes, yes:
T _ _ _
_ A _ A
_ _ O _ _ _
_ R A _ N
O _ _
N A T _ R A _ _ _
Letters used: R, O, T, A, N