One N and a few L’s, perhaps enough for someone to guess the answer? ![]()
_ _ L _
A _
A
_ _ _ T _ L _ A N
_ _ _ L _
Letters’ used: A, T, N, L
One N and a few L’s, perhaps enough for someone to guess the answer? ![]()
_ _ L _
A _
A
_ _ _ T _ L _ A N
_ _ _ L _
Letters’ used: A, T, N, L
how about Ss?
Cold as a reptilian smile!
Man.. I give up. I will never get one again.
Hey, don’t beat yourself up on this! You’re new to this, we’ve all been playing for years, you’ll get the hang of it in time ![]()
Liam’s right—practice makes perfect. Though I’ve got to say that your avatar is perfect when you’re frustrated. [emoji6]
LOL thank you. I chose it for that specific reason. XD
Of course you will. Like Liam and Zax said, don’t give up. It just takes time, practice and a little bit of luck as well. Did Mumm-Ra ever give up?
Neither should you. Besides you shouldn’t feel bad if you lose to Liam. He clearly has some hidden superpowers! :biggrin
Correctamundo! :thumbsup I always liked that line. Wish there had been more like it in the series. Your turn, sir!
Not superpowers, just an ability to fill in blanks - it makes me the perfect member of a quiz team, but it’s less good at socialising as it means I don’t ask as many questions as perhaps I should to people when getting to know them.
Anyway, here’s the new puzzle for you:
_ _
Everybody’s right! Don’t give up! My guess rate is 10% I think lol. Just play for the fun of it and victories will come, I assure you! And this is from someone who watched the series in Spanish lol
As for Liam’s quote, any E?
Some E’s, yes:
_ E _ _ _
_ _
_ _ E
_ E E _
Used: E
any Ts?
Just the one:
_ E _ _ _
_ _
T _ E
_ E E _
Used: E. T
Hmm… any Hs?
I think the third and fourth words are obvious LOL.
Any O (besides the one I’m thinking of)?
Just the one of both - where you are expecting them:
_ E _ _ _
O _
T H E
_ E E _
Used: E. T, H
[INDENT]<---- my face right now[/INDENT]
I don’t know!
Got any As?
Just the one:
_ A _ _
_ E _ _ _
O _
T H E
_ E E _
Used: E. T, H, O, A
Ns?
Any R?