Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I know, right? And were they growing actual breadfruit or fruit that tasted like bread?!

New puzzle:





_





I am tempted to say ‘ancient spirits of evil transform this decayed form into mumm-ra the everliving’ but that’s definitely not it lol.

so let’s have some As?

And I’ll ask for T’s.

Ha, no it’s not. I forget whether that’s been done yet, though!




A _ _
A
_ _ A _ _


_ _ T _
T _ _ _

Letters used: T, A

Ns?

I’m guessing L’s.

And I’ll ask for the S’s.

Yes to all three! This might do it, actually. Any guesses?

_ N _ _ _ _ N S
_ N _ _ _ _ N S
_ N _ _ _ _ N S
A N _
A
S _ A L L


_ _ T _
T _ _ _

Letters used: S, L, A, N, T

I’m sure it will do it, but not for me! I have it all apart from the last two or three words. I’ll ask for I’s.

Us?

Nope for me. Any E?

Unicorns, Unicorns, Unicorns, and a small boy with them! :slight_smile:

You got it, Wilycub! One of my favorite lines from “The Terror of Hammerhand”. [emoji4]

Thanks, Zax! :slight_smile: I never quite figured out why many characters on the show (Hammerhand, Mumm-Ra, Demolisher, Grune etc.) referred to Lion-O as boy, youth, cub. It’s like they all knew the story of Lion-O growing in the suspension capsule (when they couldn’t have). I mean he certainly didn’t look like a small boy! :wink:

New question:

[B]_ _ _ _
_ _
_


_ _ _ _ _[/B]

Good point. It is indeed very odd. I guess it was for the audience’s benefit, so that we were continually reminded of the fact that he was really a boy in a man’s body (I’ll not do the joke!).

OK, as for the new puzzle, I’ll start at the beginning and ask for A’s.

1 Like

Couple of A’s coming your way!

_ _ _ _
A _
A
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ A _
_ _ _ _ _

Letters’ used: A

Any T’s?

Just one.

_ _ _ _
A _
A
_ _ _ T _ _ _ A _
_ _ _ _ _

Letters’ used: A, T

Hmm. I think I’ll ask for N’s next.

Ls?