SAND DEVIL OF THE DEEP ?
Yes and no:
_ A N _
_ E _ _ _
O _
T H E
_ E E _
Used: E. T, H, O, A, N, R
I’ll ask again: SAND DEVIL OF THE DEEP ? ![]()
Yes - sorry about before, I didn’t notice that the thread had started a new page when I responded to the notification! D’oh!
But yes, the answer is the epithet given by Mumm-Ra to the Driller. I wasn’t quite sure if it’s just “of the deep” or “of the deep earth” - or if maybe he uses both on occasion.
In any case, your turn Wilycub!
Looks like I’m gonna have to rewatch those episodes again.
No worries, my friend.
I think it might have been “of the deep earth”. But then again, that same line, and a lot of the scenes were used in “Spiting Image” and “Return of the Driller”. So perhaps it was “of the deep” in one and “deep earth” in another.
On to the next question:
[B]
_ _
_ _
_
Letters used: [/B]
Quite possibly. I need to rewatch the episodes - partly to look for more continuity points, and partly to help think of suitable puzzles for this!
Anyway, let’s start with T.
Two T’s
[B]_ _
_ _ _ T _ _ _
_ _
_
_ _ T _ _ _
Letters used: T[/B]
So no “the” then. Oh well, any E’s?
Any Ns?
Yes to both! ![]()
[B]N _
_ E N T _ _ N
_ _
_ N _ _ _
_
N _ T _ _ E
Letters used: T, E, N[/B]
No mention of old Snarf I notice.
That’s it!! No one appreciates poor old Snarf, which is probably why he said the exact same line in two episodes. :snarf
Well done, Booshman! And with so few letters on the board. :thumbsup Your turn, sir!
I’d just worked it out myself only to scroll down and find I’d been beaten to the punch! Well done Booshman!
Cheers guys, Here’s one:
_ _
Let’s start with T’s then.
Any As?
Any R?
How about an M?
Sorry guys, with the time difference I missed all your posts. I put the puzzle up right before I went to sleep.
_ _
_ _ T
_ _ T
_ _M _ _ _ _
Letters used: T A R M