Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Correct - Slithe in “The Unholy Alliance”, when the others wonder if the statues in Mumm-Ra’s pyramid are old mutants.

I remember that line well, because earlier, when the three of them are walking through that corridor, and Mumm-Ra’s voice is telling them not to be afraid, and Slithe insists he fears nothing, adding “actually it’s quite pleasant”, I always get the impression he’s bluffing, just putting on a brave face, but then he says “no wonder I like this place”, and I think, “oh, he meant it before!”

In any event, your turn Wilycub!

Well done, Wily! I wouldn’t have figured it out with such a few letters! Not in a million years.

1 Like

Thanks, buddy! But it really was a wild guess. I could figure out a few of the words and just blurted out whatever made sense! :wink:

Wouldn’t it have been interesting if the ASOE really were ancestors of the Mutants? Would have put an interesting spin on the Mumm-Ra/Mutants relationship. :slight_smile:

Ok, here goes:

[B]_ _ _ ’ _ _
_




_ _ _[/B]

1 Like

OK, I think we can all guess the first two words without any letters. Let’s have the E’s.

I dunno. the origins comic seems to imply they’re just real old egyptian gods.

Hmmmm… there any Hs?

As a kid, I always thought that :geek

And I’ll ask for the N’s.

you people know all the words. I am new so these things don’t stick with me as well. no fair. :frowning:

Rules are you can’t ask for two letters on a raw; you’ll have to wait for teh first letter you asked for (H) is either confirmed or denied, then ypou can ask for a new one :wink:

As for we knowing all the words… Hey! I watched the episodes in Spanish, so I’m guessing as much as you! :slight_smile:

I removed the letter guess. sorry about that.

and spanish?! like brazillian?

Hang on to your hats! Here come the letters, no H’s

[B]_ _ _ ’ _ E
_
_ _ _ _ N _
_ E _ E N _


_ _ E[/B]
Letters used: E, H, N

You’re a living legend, Safari Joe!

Wow! That was super quick!!! :00 Well done, Liam. Your turn, sir! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Brazilian people don’t speak Spanish, they speak Portuguese :slight_smile:

Spanish is spoken over almost all Latin America (except Brazil and the Guyanas -Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana- in South America, and I think Belize in Central America where although English is the official language, most people peak Spanish as well). Anyway, I’m from Peru :slight_smile:

Well done Liam!

2 Likes

Congrat Liam. you’re real good at this.

I asked because people keep saying like mexican/brazilian mumm-ra sounds better than his english voice. I was just wondering if you grew up with that voice. lol

1 Like

Oh, ok. Yes I did!

Thanks guys. I guess I just have a problem-solving brain. My degree is in maths, and I guess this sort of thing has always come quite easily to me. OK, let’s try a new one:

_ _






OK, any E?

A few:

_ E


E _ _ E _ _



_ _ _ E _ _

Used: E

Good start! What about the H’s? I think there’s at least one in the first word.

Nope, no H’s.

_ E


E _ _ E _ _



_ _ _ E _ _

Used: E