any Ts?
Enough T’s to quench a thirst:
_ E
E _ _ E _ T
_ _ _ _ T _ _ _
_ _ _ E _ T
Used: E, H, T
Hmmm… no H where I thought. Any W then?
any As?
One or two. The W is where you were thinking:
W E
_ A _
E _ _ E _ T
_ _ _ _ T _ _ _
A _ _
_ _ _ E _ T
Used: E, H, T, W,
Ns?
A few - at least one where you’re expecting it:
W E
_ A N
E _ _ E _ T
_ _ _ _ T _ _ _
A N _
_ _ _ E N T
Used: E, H, T, W, A, N
Cs?
A couple. Again, one of them where you’re probably thinking of:
W E
C A N
E _ _ E C T
_ _ _ _ T _ _ _
A N _
_ _ _ E N T
Used: E, H, T, W, A, N, C
ARGH! I have no idea what this is!
Fs?
WE CAN EXPECT VISITORS ANY MOMENT.
We can indeed! Correct! And you can expect to be called upon to give us the next puzzle Wilycub!
Thanks, Liam!
Exodus really did have some of the best lines!
Here goes nothing!
[B]_
_ _ _ _ _ ’ _
_ _ _ ’ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/B]
I think what it is is that the first few episodes are naturally more familiar to everyone. Any show of this nature, it’s easier to remember a line from the establishing episodes than some random episode in the middle of the series.
One of my favourite evil lines ever is in the first episode of Defenders Of The Earth:
Flash: You murdered my wife!
Ming: And I promise the same fate for you, Flash Gordon!
Anyway, give me sight beyond sight - that is to say, give me I’s.
Two I’s :geek
[B]I
_ _ _ _ _ ’ _
_ _ _ I _
_ _ _ ’ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/B]
Letters used: I
Any N’s?
Three N’s. Looks like it’s just the two of us playing today. ![]()
[B]I
_ _ _ _ N ’ _
_ N _ I _
_ _ _ ’ _ _
_ _ N
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _[/B]
Letters used: I, N
Can I join in?
How about a T?
The more the merrier! And coincidentally, that’s the very letter I was about to ask for, so I’ll ask instead for L’s.
Here come some T’s and L’s
I
_ _ _ _ N ’ T
L _ _ T
_ N T I L
_ _ _ ’ _ _
_ _ N
_ _ _ _ T _ _ _
Letters used: I, N, T, L