Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I have them all except for the first one, which might be a character’s name. I know there is at least one L, any more?

An L and three Os:

_ O _ ’ S
_ O _ R
S E N S E
O _
_ A L A N _ E

Letters used: S, T, R, A, N, G, E, R, L, O

That’s odd. I haven’t been getting any notifications on this thread for a while, I thought the game had paused!

Any U’s?

That is odd! One U:

_ O _ ’ S
_ O U R
S E N S E
O _
_ A L A N _ E

Letters used: O, N, G, R, A, T, U, L, A, T, E, S

How’s your sense of balance?

That’s it! Tygra to Willa in “Fireballs of Plun-Darr”.

Something kept telling me it was Tygra!

Well done, Liam!

OK, now I’m back in the game, let’s think of something:

_ _


_




Are there any Ms?

No M’s

_ _


_




Used: M

Any T?

Just one:

_ _


_


T _ _ _


Used: M, T

hows about As?

Again, just one:

_ _


_


T _ _ _
_ _ A _ _

Used: M, T, A

Hmmmm… any N?

Or an S?

Some:

N _
_ _ N _ _ _
_


T _ _ S
_ _ A _ _

Used: M, T, A, N, S

Any I’s in there?

You knew there had to be at least one, there’s more as well:

N _
_ _ N _ _ _
I
_ I _ _
T _ I S
_ _ A _ _

Used: M, T, A, N, S, I

NO WONDER I LIKE THIS PLACE

1 Like