Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Some T’s coming your way. :slight_smile:

I ’ _
T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ T I _ _
T _ _ T _ _ _

Letters used: I, T

Any R?

Hmm how about an A

I’m the exception, Tartara!

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! :slight_smile: Your turn, Zax!

Errr… Zax?

Give him a poke.

Whoops! Sorry. New puzzle:

_ _ _ ’ _



_ _


any Gs?

Any T?

No Gs and no Ts!

_ _ _ ’ _



_ _


Letters used: G, T

Howe about As?

Any S then? That " ’ " can’t have many options, can it?

No, it can’t! Have an S—have three!—along with two As:

_ _ _ ’ S


S _ _ S _
_ _
_ A _ A _ _ _

Letters used: S, T, A, G

What about the N’s? Are there any?

Any Ns?

Oops I mean Es?

LOL We should have posted at the same time! I’ll change my request then. Any R?

1 Like

Lol I changed mine to Es.

Ha! I’ll give you all three:

_ _ _ ’ S
_ _ _ R
S E N S E
_ _
_ A _ A N _ E

Letters used: S, T, R, A, N, G, E, R

ARGH! I don’t know! Hmm… Os?