Game: ThunderCat Hangman

What about the O’s?

Two Es and one T one R two Os
_ _ E E _
O _ T
_ _
_ _ R _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _

letters used E, R, and T, O

Any Ns?

There are no Ns

Two Es and one T one R two Os
_ _ E E _
O _ T
_ _
_ _ R _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _

letters used E, R, and T, O, N

Any L’s?

Nope no Ls

Two Es and one T one R two Os
_ _ E E _
O _ T
_ _
_ _ R _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _

letters used E, R, and T, O, N, L.

How about an M?

Yes there is an M
Two Es and one T one R two Os
_ _ E E _
O _ T
M _
_ _ R _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _

letters used E, R, and T, O, N, L. M

Sure there’s no word missing? And sure the letters in the last word are correct? I think you’ve put one more space than letters…

Is it “Sweep out my sarcophagus”?

1 Like

I also think the last word is “sarcophagus”, but it has 11 letters, while there are 12 spaces, hence my question :wink:

Yes that’s it!

Oops sorry. When I was fixing the letters I messed up.

Don’t worry, it happens (specially with long words) :cool:

Ok. Lol I was beginning to wonder if anyone would figure it out. I thought I might have stumped the players.

The word was pretty obvious actually… it was just the OCD in me talking lol

If you knew so early why didn’t you guess right away? XD

I actually didn’t even count the spaces in the last letter. If I had I probably wouldn’t have blurted a guess like I did. I guess sometimes shots taken in the dark end up hitting the target. :slight_smile: Here’s a new phrase:

[B]_ ’ _



_ _ _ _ _ _ _[/B]

I didn’t know it right away, but when I figuerd it out I noticed the extra space.

Anyway, Wilycub, let’s start with the obvious: the I’s please.

Two I’s

[B]I ’ _


_ _ _ _ _ _ I _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _[/B]
Letters used: I

The second letter on the first word might be an M or a D (I’m thinking it’s the M, but I’ll wait for that one), and I think I know the second word, but just to be sure on that one, is there any T?