Game: ThunderCat Hangman

lemme chose T this time.

Is that an admission of guilt? :wink:

As for the puzzle, any N’s in there?

I just got the answer myself a few minutes ago, only to log on here and find Zax had beaten me to it!
Any T’s?

Ha! Definitely not. But, for whatever reason, WilyKat’s quote (along with Luna’s “Back to SkyTomb!!”) sticks in my head.

As for this puzzle, two Ns and two Ts:

T _ _
_ _ _ _ T
_ _ _ N
_ _
_ _ _ N _ A _ _

Letters used: T, A, N

OK, let’s have the E’s, I’m sure there’s at least two as I’m fairly sure of words 1, 2 and 4.

There’s at least two R’s in there somewhere.

And I’ll ask for the S’s.

Gimme an E

Three Rs, one S, one E. I feel a guess coming on.

T _ E
_ _ R S T
_ _ _ N
_ _
_ _ _ N _ A R R

Letters used: N, E, A, R, E, S , T

H?

and I have no idea! ;_;

Just the one H:

T H E
_ _ R S T
_ _ _ N
_ _
_ _ _ N _ A R R

Letters used: H, A, N, R, E, S, T

O.O;
I know what the last word is, I think..
wait!
The first moon of plundarr?!

2 Likes

You got it! Now it’s your turn to puzzle us.

yay I won! Now what should I do? hmmmm…



_ _


Any T’s?

There is one T


_ _ T
_ _


Hmm. Not sure what I was expecting there . . . OK, any E’s?

Two Es and one T

_ _ E E _
_ _ T
_ _


letters used E and T

Any R?

Two Es and one T one R
_ _ E E _
_ _ T
_ _
_ _ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

letters used E, R, and T