Game: ThunderCat Hangman

No, yes and yes:

_ R E A T
_ C E A N _ C


Used: A, N, E, T, S, M, R, C

“Great oceanic plug”?

We have a winner!
Your turn Tygra_Rules!

Yay! Thanks Liam!

Here’s the new one:

_


_’ _ _




OK, there’s at least one I in there, so let’s start there.

Yeah, several more!

I
_ _ I _ _
I ’ _ _


_ _ _ _ I _ _


Letters used: I

I am now already certain of the second word, and the third word is 50-50. Let’s have the E’s.

Just two E’s, twins!

I
_ _ I _ _
I ’ _ _
_ E E _
_ _ _ _ I _ _


Letters used: I, E

Hmmm… this is like wheel of fortune. any Ts in there?

And I’m sure there’s at least two L’s.

Right both of you: two of each.

I
T _ I _ _
I ’ L L
_ E E _
_ _ _ _ I _ _
_ _ T

Letters used: I, E, T, L

I’ve got an idea of most of it, it’s the fifth word that’s uncertain. Oh well, let’s have the N’s. I’m sure there’s at least two.

Two it is!

I
T _ I N _
I ’ L L
_ E E _
_ _ _ _ I N _
_ _ T

Letters used: I, E, T, L N

any Cs?

“I think I’ll keep working out!”

…said WilyKat at the end one of the weirdest episodes ever.

Ding ding ding dgin! You got it Zax! Your turn!

Sorry Mumm_ra_n_rana, there were no N’s.

Awww man, I really fail at this.

That was a tricky quote. “Wild Workout” isn’t exactly one of those episodes we’ve all watched a million times!

New puzzle:




_ _


Hmmm A?

One A:




_ _
_ _ _ _ _ A _ _

Letters used: A