So, I will ask what everyone else is thinking. When do you think you will attempt a custom extending sword Lion-O figure?
You mean like telescopic?
Yes the prototype that had a sword feature like the old Kenner Star Wars figures.
I was gonna say like the first release light sabers. Are there pics anywhere of the sword?
But I would like to some concepts first!
Well it looks like you’re out of luck with official ones, you’ll have to go fan created or do your own.
Maybe i’ll do with the 2011 thundercats, mumm-ra and his generals, maybe i’ll do the demeanted kaynar as a ed roth style ratfink or i liked to called it dog-fink!
This is the only pick I can find.

wow, never seen that.
I would so buy these. Maybe start a collection call it The Boosh series!!
That caped Mumm-Ra is just too good! Great job. I’m floored. What material did you use for the cape? Vinyl or fabric cloth?
It’s some pleather I had from another project. It’s leathery on the backside and the inner is a bit like suede/ matte finish. I need to take some better pics. I made a sword of Plun-Darr too.
I’d sure like to see it. ![]()
Thanks. It really is the best Caped Mumm-Ra custom I have seen so far. Hope you will try to do some more unproduced figures’ customs. Like that Mumm-Ra prototype in eternian phoenix’s collection.
To recrate that would be a bit more of a challenge. The mew parts that would need to be sculpted, and the change to articulation would make it a pretty big project. Maybe down the line, but for now I’ve got other stuff that I want to do.
Here’s a pic of the core season 1 team, together at last in my detolf cabinet. I took a load of pics and this is the most in focus I could get them all.
Very nice. I wish I was that talented
They look outstanding Booshman! I especially appreciate how regal and distinguished Jaga came out! If only I had the money I would pay you full time to make all the characters! ![]()
I know right! would love to have a customs line…the Boosh series
They’re so neatly assembled. ![]()