Looking at the bits and pieces you have, I think you could make Snarf-Ra - The Ever living! :biggrin Though I’m not sure why ANYONE would ever want a figure of him! LOL! ![]()
![]()
You know that’s what I thought after looking at the picture of the bits I have left. Not really up there on the want list at all.:snarf
Booshman I am completely blown away! Absolutely incredible! How much time do you have invested?
I started on Saturday. The work time of the apoxie is limited so you have to go in short bursts and then wait for it to get hard enough to handle without ruining what’s already done. Then there is a load of sanding to get it smooth. I think that step is what a lot of people making figures miss and it makes all the difference. I’ve probably spent as much time refining the shape with nail file and sandpaper as I did sculpting. The head I’ve spent probably as much time on as the rest of the body. I’m still tweaking the head but it’s just about finished.
Incredible! The time spent definitely shows. I can’t wait to see the finished product.
It looks amazing!! Depending on what Super 7 does I’ll be in touch next year for a couple of customs of my own. Your work really is fab!
Here it is all finished up. I completed it a couple of weeks ago, but I only just got around to taking pics with a good camera.
http://i.imgur.com/hbXvOVD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/khO8lWl.jpg
Wonderful!! :thumbsup
Very well done! You should get this puppy cast so we can all get a crew for the Captain! ![]()
Excellent work Booshman.
I agree 100%. ![]()
Thanks guys. Unfortunately I doubt I could make copies without destroying it. I didn’t take the torso apart when making it, so the limbs can’t be removed from the body, or cast seperately.
Well done, Booshman!
He came out absolutely incredible! Nice work!
![]()
Here’s another figure I’ve modded. I wanted to create a mash up of these 2 unlreleased figures.
http://www.toyarchive.com/Thundercats/Prototypes/LunaLasherMummRaPurple1a.jpg http://thundercats.org/toys/prototypes/mummracape/1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZCT6YL3.jpg
The cape is held on by magnets embedded in the wrists. I’ll get some better pics when I get the decent camera back in the next few days.
Flawless.. I absolutly love how this one turned out! Great concept too!! ![]()
Great job!
Looks amazing! Did you ball joint the shoulders or are they fixed?
Cheers
:biggrin
Thanks, the joints are fixed. I chopped off the arms, repositioned them and reattached them using metal rods, then sculpted the missing detail. They function just like before.
Another amazing piece Booshman.
Thanks mate.
Do it.