Snow Suit Panthro

Just in time for Winter, here’s our favorite engineer warrior! This is my first custom commission, very happy with it outside of some stitching nitpicks I will have fixed.
I’m going to assume you all will instantly recognize this outfit, but if not, happy hunting!

https://i.imgur.com/xPekzit.jpg

5 Likes

You nailed Panthro’s snow suit, yo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, I actually commissioned it, had to micro the project near the end but the price was fair and they took all of my input.

2 Likes

Excellent work @tone. Very impressive stitching on the top.
I’e recently been thinking of making some life size Panthro Nunchucks.

1 Like

Wow this is cool! I remember these episodes fondly!

1 Like

Thanks, and that’s a pretty good idea, the original chuks are almost impossible to find and when one shows up, they want the price of a diamond-studded samoflange.

1 Like

:laugh:roflmao

1 Like