Hi All,
I recently have bought Lego Worlds for the PS4
I’m looking to do a full map of Third Earth, built in Lego
Link Below is to my Cats lair, going to be starting on the Berbil village next.
Does anyone have Safari Joe’s Ship? I will be including as much detail as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0lc2lLC8Kg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZiVs3kflU
Anyway, hope you Guys like the Vids
2 Likes
That’s AMAZING! I love it! :thumbsup
I enjoy them. They make me wish LEGO would buy out the ThunderCats license from Warner Bros., since LEGO owns the WB license itself.
1 Like
Incredible stuff this is.
1 Like
Cats Lair was difficult, because i was using the original blue prints. the stairwells didn’t quite match up. but second time I built it, I thought I’ll do the stairs how I see it.
the head was probably the most tricky.
just waiting for an update for the game, and I’ll crack on with Berbil village!!
1 Like
Finally got the game update,
got some Berbil village WIP pics
1 Like
Well done, Graham! I loved the images. <3