Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I’m certain there must be at least two A’s.

Three As, but not an S to be had.

_ _ _ _ E
_ _
_ A _ _
A _ _
_ R E E
_ A _ T _ R _

Letters used: S, T, A, R, E

Any O then?

One O:

_ _ _ _ E
_ _
_ A _ _
A _ _
_ R E E
_ A _ T _ R O

Letters used: R, O, A, S, T, E

“Guide my hand and free Panthro!”, Lion-O in “Spitting Image” (I think there’s a “Jaga” missing as the first word :))

There is, but I didn’t want to include a comma in the puzzle, for fear of giving it away. [emoji16]

Anyway, you’re up, Tygra_Rules!

I knew it was “X Y Z and free Panthro” but I couldn’t think what X Y Z were! Nice one Tygra_Rules!

After I got “Free” and “Panthro”, I thought of an episode were Panthro took a major role, and “Spitting Image” came to my mind the first (I don’t remember any other episode where Panthro alone had a major role), so checked my DVDs and the rest is History lol.

Anywaym the new one is here (a little long):

_ _




_ _ _ _- _ _





I think we can all guess the hyphenated word without any letters, so let’s have the A’s. We all know there’s at least one, probably more . . .

I bet it’s not what you’re thinking :wink:

Anyway, only two A’s
_ _




_ A _ _- _ _




_ A _ _

Letters used: A

1 Like

Indeed! I was expecting that middle word to be Mumm-Ra! OK, any T’s?

I supposed that!
Again, only two T’s:
_ _



T _ _
_ A _ _- _ _



T _ _
_ A _ _

Letters used: A, T

Any E’s?

One more than the A’s and the T’s :wink:
_ _



T _ E
_ A _ _- _ _



T _ E
_ A _ E

Letters used: A, T, E

This is like pulling teeth! OK, any M’s?

Same number of M’s as the T’s
_ _
M _ _ _


T _ E
_ A _ M- _ _



T _ E
_ A M E

Letters used: A, T, E, M

That middle word is the key to it all, I’m sure. OK, any L’s?

Yes, it might be the key.
No L’s though.
_ _
M _ _ _


T _ E
_ A _ M- _ _



T _ E
_ A M E

Letters used: A, T, E, M, L

What about R’s?

Three R’s
_ _
M _ _ _
_ _ R
T _ E
_ A R M- _ _


_ _ R
T _ E
_ A M E

Letters used: A, T, E, M, L, R