That’s quite a few, although not in any of the percentage guess positions! OK, I’ll ignore those, and say give us your L’s.
Bunch of L’s coming your way!
[B]L _ T’ _
T _ _ _
_
L _ T T L _
_ T _ L L_ _ _ _ T _ _
L _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _[/B]
Any S’s?
Obviously at least one. The first word has to be “let’s” so I’ll ask for E’s - I know there’s at least one more besides that one!
Any O’s?
And there’s at least one I.
Any R’s?
Letter-avalanche!!! :confused Maybe enough for someone to solve it?
L E T’ S
S E E
_ O _
_ O _
T _ _ E
_
L I T T L E
S T E L L _ R _ T E _
L _ S E R
_ O _ E R
Letters used: T, L, S, E, O, I, R
LET’S SEE HOW YOU TAKE A LITTLE STELLARATED LASER POWER.
I was just about to say the same thing. I think the whole “avalanche” thing here comes from a little problem that we should address.
I suggest one little tweak to the rules:
No individual is allowed to guess more than one letter at a time.
By this I don’t necessarily mean that the other players have to wait until each letter is confirmed one way or the other (although we can go that far if you like), I just mean, any individual player requesting a letter is banned from requesting another letter until his/her other guess is confirmed either way. Mark, you asked for three letters in that barrage before. Just because you waited for other people to guess other letters doesn’t make you any less culpable on this count.
Guesses to the whole thing of course are unaffected.
What say you all?
I got caught up in the excitement lol.
That’s it! One of my favorite lines from one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite episode! :biggrin
You’re turn, Mark! ![]()
Here is one of my favourite quotes from one of my favourite episodes. ![]()
_ _
_
OK, let’s start at the beginning and ask for A’s.
And the N’s.
A N
_ _ N _ _ _
_ N _ _ _
_ _ A N
A
_ A _ _ _
_ _ _ _ N _
Any R’s?
_ _ _ _ _ R
A N
_ _ N _ _ _
_ N _ _ _
_ _ A N
A
_ A _ _ _
_ R _ _ N _
I’m not sure where I was expecting them to be, but I don’t think that was it. OK, any T’s?
_ _ T T _ R
A N
_ _ N _ _ T
_ N _ _ _
T_ A N
A
_ A _ _ _
_ R _ _ N _