Game: ThunderCat Hangman

That’s it! I’ve always loved that line of Mandora’s. :slight_smile:

I can never see/hear the words “crash course” without thinking back to that epic line at the start of DuckTales The Movie:

SCROOGE McDUCK: You mean you never took flying lessons?
LAUNCHPAD McQUACK: Well, I took a crash course…

Anyway, here’s the new puzzle:


_ _


LOL

Ok, any S’s?

One:


_ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ S

Used: S

Any A’s?

Again, one:


_ _
A _ _ _ _ _ S

Used: S A

Any B’s?

Nope:


_ _
A _ _ _ _ _ S

Used: S A B

Any O’s?

One in every word:

_ O _ _ _
O _
A _ O _ _ _ S

Used: A S B O

Touch of Amortus?

2 Likes

That’s the one! Your turn!

Thanks Liam. Here’s the new one:



_ _



_



_ _




_ _


That’s big one!! :00 I’ll start by asking for T’s

And I’ll give you 4 :wink:

T _ _
T _ _ _
T _



_



_ _


T _ _


_ _


Letters used: T

The time to plan for a rainy day is when the sun is shining!

2 Likes

Wow! That was both fast and correct, Zax! Your turn.

Cheetara is fast. But that was supersonic, Zax!! Well done!!

1 Like

What can I say? Once I had the first three words, Panthro’s voice just filled in the rest.

Here’s a new puzzle!


_ _ _ _ _ !

OK, any S’s?