Lion-O might, but you definitely won’t fail, Wily! Your turn!
Great work with so little letters and filled spaces!
Lion-O might, but you definitely won’t fail, Wily! Your turn!
Great work with so little letters and filled spaces!
Great job! I’d got the last four words and suspected that the first two were “you will” but I hadn’t worked out the rest, nice one Wilycub!
Thanks guys! That was a tricky one as it had very few to none of the most common letters. Here’s the new one:
[B]_ ’ _ _
_
Letters used:[/B]
I’ll ask for Es!
Two E’s for you, Zax!
[B]_ ’ _ _
_ _ _ E
_
_ _ _ _ _ E
Letters used: E[/B]
That’s why -in part- I chjopse it. No A’s and no S’, and just a few E’s, R’s, N,'s and T’s, which are the letters we usually ask for.
As for your quote, let’s go fotr the -presumably- sure thing. Any I’s?
Two I’s
[B]I ’ _ _
_ I _ E
_
_ _ _ _ _ E
Letters used: E I[/B]
Well, bring on the L’s please.
Two L’s, right where you expected them. ![]()
[B]I ’ L L
_ I _ E
_
_ _ _ _ _ E
Letters used: L I E[/B]
I think I’ve got the second and third - and fourth- words, so I’ll leave those for later. Any N’s?
Sorry no N’s.
[B]I ’ L L
_ I _ E
_
_ _ _ _ _ E
Letters used: L I N E[/B]
Any R’s then?
Two R’s
[B]I ’ L L
_ I _ E
_
_ R _ _ _
_ _ _ R _ E
Letters used: L I N E R[/B]
Any B’s, Wily?
No B’s
[B]I ’ L L
_ I _ E
_
_ R _ _ _
_ _ _ R _ E
Letters used: B E R L I N[/B]
What about the T’s?
No T’s either
[B]I ’ L L
_ I _ E
_
_ R _ _ _
_ _ _ R _ E
Letters used: B E R L I N T[/B]
Any C then?
Two C’s, might be enough to give you a clue. ![]()
[B]I ’ L L
_ I _ E
_
C R _ _ _
C _ _ R _ E
Letters used: B E R L I N T C[/B]
I’ll give you a crash course!