Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any S’s?

S indeed!

_ _ ’ S


_ S


_ _
_ S

Used: S

T’s?

Es?

Is?

Yes, no, yes:

I T ’ S
_ I _ _ _
I S
_ _ _ T
I T
I S

Used: S, T, E, I

It’s dinky is what it is. A WilyKat quote from Exodus.

1 Like

It’s correct is what it is! Your turn Booshman!

Thanks man, sorry for the delay.



_ _





Any T’s?

As?

S’s?

T _ A T
_ _ A _ S
_ _


_ _ _ A T _
T _ _
A _ _

Letters Used: T, A, S

I hate waking up to 3 good guesses, gives away half the puzzle in one go.

Hs?

T H A T
_ _ A _ S
_ _


_ _ _ A T H
T H _
A _ _

Letters Used: T, A, S, H

“That means we could breath the air”.

That’s the one.

Technically should have been breathe, that’s the verb, breath is the noun, but still, we seem to be exhausting a single scene very quickly!

I’ll have to take a mulligan on that one.

Here’s a new one:

[B]_ _
_ _ _ _ - _




_ _



Letters used:[/B]