Game: ThunderCat Hangman

_ _



_ _




Any T’s?

_ _
_ _ _ _ T


_ _



_ _ _ T _ _ _

Letters used: T

How about an A or two?

Here is your T and A (sorry, couldn’t resist)

_ _
_ _ _ _ T


_ _


_ _ _ A _
_ _ _ T A _ _

Letters used: T, A

1 Like

Any R’s?

_ _
_ _ _ _ T


_ _
_ _ _ R
_ _ _ A _
_ _ R T A _ _

Letters used: T, A, R

That virtually gives me the last word. Any E’s?

_ _
_ E _ _ T


_ E
_ _ _ R
_ _ _ A _
_ _ R T A _ _

Letters used: T, A, R, E

I think I’ve got all but the first two words. Let’s have the L’s.

_ _
_ E _ _ T
_ _ L L
_ E
_ _ _ R
_ _ _ A L
_ _ R T A _ _

Letters used: T, A, R, E, L

There’s at least three I’s, possibly more.

_ _
_ E _ _ T
_ I L L
_ E
_ _ _ R
_ I _ A L
_ _ R T A I _

Letters used: T, A, R, E, L, I

Still no closer to those first two words! OK, There’s at least two N’s, any more?

_ _
_ E _ _ T
_ I L L
_ E
_ _ _ R
_ I N A L
_ _ R T A I N

Letters used: T, A, R, E, L, I, N

OK, give me the O’s.

_ _
_ E _ _ T
_ I L L
_ E
_ O _ R
_ I N A L
_ _ R T A I N

Letters used: T, A, R, E, L, I, N, O

My debut will be your final curtain.

You got it!! From “Mumm-Ra Lives! Part IV”

I just couldn’t think of the first two words, and when the vowels kept on not appearing in the first word, I was getting more and more puzzled.

OK:

_ _ ’ _


_ _


_ _
_ _