Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Edit: I guessed twice but I see they will both be incorrect.

Farewell champion of the Snowmen!

From the end of Lord of the Snows.

That’s it! :thumbsup I’ve always wondered why the writers mentioned “SnowmEn” multiple times but throughout the show we only ever saw one Snowman. :confused

Your turn, Booshman! :slight_smile:

Right. Either he lives a very solitary existence, or there are other snowmen living in the castle and we just never see them. Several non-canon stories do mention other snowmen, though, including the choose-your-own-adventure book of “Lord of the Snows” and one of the ThunderCats Magazine comic strips (in which the snowmen live in a village on the slopes of Hook Mountain).

1 Like

Cheers, here’s a new one.

_ ’ _ _



_ _






There has to be at least one I, so let’s have that.

hows about Ts?

And there’re definitely at least a couple of L’s, right?

I ’ _ _



_ _



_ _ T
_ _ T


Used: I, T, L

How’s about As?

There must be at least one V then.

I ’ V _
_ A _


_ _


_ _ A _ _
_ _ T
_ _ T


Used: I, T, L, A, V

Ponder it well, I’m off to bed.

AHHH NUUUU YOU CANNOT LEAVE US HANGING!

also any Es?

I was going to ask for the V’s but Liam took those, so I was going for the E’s but mumm_ra_n_rana beat me… so any N’s? :wink:

Yes he can… after all, this is the HANGMAN game LOL (got it?)

1 Like

oh you’re a real laugh riot, tygra, a real comedian.

1 Like

Am I feeling irony there? :wink:

I forgot the “ba-da-dum” in my previous post.

2 Likes

I ’ V E
_ A _
E N _ _ _ _
_ _
_ E _ N _
_ E A _ _
_ _ T
N _ T
_ E E N

Used: I, T, L, A, V, E, N

Any Hs?

I ’ V E
H A _
E N _ _ _ H
_ _
_ E _ N _
H E A _ _
_ _ T
N _ T
_ E E N

Used: I, T, L, A, V, E, N, H