Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any C?

Indeed - you might have an idea of where this is going already:

_ E _ C H _ _ _
T H E
_ _ C H E _ T
T _ _ _ _ T
_ _


Used: N, T, H, E, C

Actually, I don’t LOL

Any A?

I’ve figured out the quote, but I’m not 100% sure about the spelling of the first word. So I’ll ask for an M, which I think should be the first letter. :wink:

In matters like that, I might be lenient on spelling mistakes. In any event, here’s the letters you’ve both requested:

M E _ C H _ _ _
T H E
_ _ C H E _ T
T A _ _ _ T
_ _
A _ _

Used: N, T, H, E, C, A, M

OK, then I’ll take a stab at it: “Melchior, the richest tabbut/tabbot of all” :slight_smile:

I believe that line was said by Slithe in “Mumm-Rana” as he is reading the fake note that Tygra presents to him.

1 Like

That’s it exactly! I’m never quite sure on the spelling of the name of those piglike creatures either. Your turn Wilycub!

1 Like

Thanks Liam! :slight_smile: Some of the spellings on the show are difficult to get right judging solely from the way they sound. (e.g. Book of Norvog Noszh, Helmet of Phar-Noor, Rosencrantz Medallion etc) :confused

Ok, here’s a new one:
[B]



_ _



Letters used: [/B]

1 Like

Ts?

They’re tabbuts (according to the TC Wikia ;))

As for the game, any S’s?

One T and one S

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


_ _
T _ _
S _ _ _ _ _ _
Letters used: S, T[/B]

A?

It can be a tricky judgement call on a lot. Any E’s?

and Ms?

All present! :slight_smile:

[B]_ A _ E _ E _ _
_ _ A M _ _ _ _
_ _
T _ E
S _ _ _ M E _

Letters used: S, T, E, A, M[/B]

Ps?

One P

[B]_ A _ E _ E _ _
_ _ A M P _ _ _
_ _
T _ E
S _ _ _ M E _

Letters used: S, T, E, A, M, P[/B]

I know what the middle three words are, I just can’t think of the first and last ones! OK then, let’s try R’s.

Just one R. Don’t know if it will be of much help. :frowning:

[B]_ A R E _ E _ _
_ _ A M P _ _ _
_ _
T _ E
S _ _ _ M E _

Letters used: S, T, A, M, P, E, R[/B]

OK then, I’m no closer on the first word, but I’ve got an inkling on the ending of the last word. There must be at least two N’s, n’est-ce pas?