Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Let’s get the Ts out of the way.

T for two and two for T:

T _ _ _ _ ’ _
_


_ _ _ _ _ T
_ _



Used: T

how about As?

Two again:

T _ _ _ _ ’ _
A


_ A _ _ _ T
_ _



Used: T, A

How about a H?

More to go on this time:

T H _ _ _ ’ _
A
H _ _ _ _ _
H A _ _ _ T
_ _



Used: T, A, H

how about Ns?

Just two again:

T H _ _ _ ’ _
A
H _ _ _ _ N
H A _ _ _ T
_ N



Used: T, A, H, N

Is?

Three:

T H _ _ _ ’ _
A
H I _ _ _ N
H A _ _ _ T
I N


_ _ _ I _

Used: T, A, H, N, I

Us?

E’s?

No, yes, perhaps enough to give someone an idea:

T H E _ E ’ _
A
H I _ _ E N
H A _ _ E T
I N
E _ E _ _
_ _ _ I _

Used: T, A, H, N, I, U, E

any Ms?

I hate to do this, since I’ve been absent all day and haven’t guessed any letters, but…

There’s a hidden Hamlet in every comic.

But what the heck is a Hamlet? [emoji6]

1 Like

CURSE YOU!

1 Like

Absolutely spot-on, Zax! Your turn.

Give this one a try:



_ _
_ _ ,
_ _ _ _ _ ?

As an inquisitive pirate would ask, “ARRRRRRRR?” :wink:

1 Like

S?