Yes, and that might just be the letter that give it away:
C _ A C _ E _ ’ S
_ E _ E _ _ E
Used: S, T, A, Y, P, M, H, E, O, C
Yes, and that might just be the letter that give it away:
C _ A C _ E _ ’ S
_ E _ E _ _ E
Used: S, T, A, Y, P, M, H, E, O, C
Cracker’s Revenge.
ya’ll always figure these out when I’m in bed. XD
Same complain here! :(![]()
You got it me matey! It be your turn Booshman!
Here we go:
_ _
OK, let’s start with T’s then.
I’ll ask for Ns.
T _ _
_ _ T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ T
_ _
_ _ N _ _
Used: T, N
Any Es?
What about S’?
I’ll ask for R’s
T _ E
_ _ T E R
S E R _ E N T
_ _
_ R E _ R _
_ _ N _ _
Used: T, N, E, S, R
Got it all but the last two words. Let’s have the A’s.
and Cs?
Got it. Izuka The Water Serpent Of Dreary Canal!
You got it man, from Helpless Laughter. You’re up.
no wonder i didn’t get it. I haven’t been able to watch that episode anywhere.
your turn
OK then:
_ _ _ _ _ ’ _
_
_ _