Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Tomb Town is mentioned in the episode “Malcor” it’s where Mumm-Ra summons said character from.

Ah. Fair enough. I guess you really did get unlucky then.

lolyup poor me. :mummra

Well, here’s a new one to try your luck with:

_ _


_ _ _ _ ’ _


Os?

Any S’s?

Hey Liam, that was a very good puzzle. I had no clue what it was until the reveal and it was fun to follow along while nobody else did either.

1 Like

One O and one S:

_ O


_ _ _ _ ’ S


Letters used: S, O

It’s been said many times on here that shorter answers are harder to get. The penny-dropping moment had to be when Wilycub guessed the D’s.

And speaking of guessing, I’ll ask for T’s.

Totally! As for your guess, one T:

_ O
_ _ T _
_ _ _ _ ’ S


Letters used: S, T, O

What about the E’s then?

No Es!

_ O
_ _ T _
_ _ _ _ ’ S


Letters used: T, O, E, S

Any N’s in there?

How about I’s?

got Bs?

One I, but no Ns or Bs:

_ O
_ I T _
_ _ _ _ ’ S


Letters used: B, O, N, T, I, E, S

Gs?

Two Gs! Finally progress:

G O
_ I T _
_ _ G _ ’ S


Letters used: B, O, T, E, S, I, N, G

Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere- no that’s nots it!

hmmmmm Ps?

I think I’ve figured out the first three words. It’s the last one that’s a bit baffling. :confused
May I ask for an L please?