Game: ThunderCat Hangman

We have an affirmative at last!

_ O _ _ - _ O _ _

Used: A, O

Ts?

Nope.

_ O _ _ - _ O _ _

Used: A, O, T

how about an S?

Nope.

_ O _ _ - _ O _ _

Used: A, O, T, S

Cs?

Nope.

_ O _ _ - _ O _ _

Used: A, O, T, S, C

What about N’s?

Just the one:

_ O _ _ - _ O _ N

Used: A, O, T, S, C, N

Rs?

Us?

No and no!

_ O _ _ - _ O _ N

Used: A, O, T, S, C, N, R, U

Is?!

you SURE there are no Ts? because my only guess would be tomb town…

No I’s, and no T’s.

_ O _ _ - _ O _ N

Used: A, O, T, S, C, N, R, U, I

any Ws?

I think there should be Ds.

Yes and yes! I think Wilycub is on the right lines already - it should be guessable now:

D O _ _ - D O W N

Used: A, O, T, S, C, N, R, U, I, W, D

I have no idea…

Ps?

Dome-Down!

Correct! Two-Time’s flying fortress as seen in “Return To Thundera Part III” and “Swan Song”. You were so unlucky Mumm_Ra_n_Rana when you said “tomb-town”. I don’t know of any such reference in Thundercats, but it probably got others thinking, as it sounded so close to the right answer.

Anyway, congrats Zax, your turn!