Your LJN Lion-O looks absolutely massive. ![]()
Yep, taller than the Mezco version.
So I finally finished my big Lion-O.
https://i.imgur.com/Mk8t1r6.jpg
Has good but the lack of seperately molded eyes meant the look deviated a bit from the original. I wanted to improve it so I went ahead to make a new head with light up feature.
https://i.imgur.com/F8Ej0Za.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/QKujDo2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wzCG8xY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BYtO7RI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Bgp4Fy2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fLVT6e7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/04nZBT9.jpg
Just incredible!!! :love:thumbsup
This figure is looking its absolute finest with its light-up eye feature. ![]()
Decided that since Super 7 doesn’t look they’re going back to fix any of the issues with Lion-O despite having to retool him completely for wave 5, I’d do it myself.
Resculpted the face, bigger jaw.
Removed some hair including the volume at the back.
Resculpted the torso, pecs, ribs, abs, made it longer. Arms placed higher.
Adjusted the belt.
Attached the legs lower so they are longer, less hidden in trunks.
Resculpted the tops of the boots.
Sculpted over pins for pinless look.
Full repaint to cel accuraye colours.
Claw attaches to thigh with magnets, no clip.
https://i.imgur.com/teYNdc4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Ed2J7dS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/hygCAiH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0L7SN1l.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nPKe6K5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8Igw4BT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HteVDX7.jpg
@Booshman your Lion-O custom is incredible and vastly superior looking in every way.
The naimation accurate colours on Lion-O and Mumm-Ra look great compared to the standard releases.
Giving Lion-O the extra height and changing the awful clawshield attachemnt design are great improvements.
@Booshman Also nice work on resculpting and fixing and resculpting the jaw.
I absolutely love your custom Super7-style Lion-O figure, Booshman. You’ve done a really amazing job with it. Is there any chance you’ll do a Super7-like, cel-accurate Tygra figure as well with his correct hairdo?
I’m still waiting for my replacement from S7 since the QC on the one I got was atrocious. Unlike people who bought from BBTS that received their figure much later than me and already have a replacement, I’m on a waiting list for parts from the original manufacturer.