I am wondering what it would take to use the ideas for Season 2 of NS ThunderCats and turn them into animated shorts. ![]()
Here’s some new news. I’m going to be a grandmother. My stepdaughter (she’ll still always be my first child no matter what) is going to have a baby in May. I’ve been taking her to her appointments. So far, I think I have the Thundercat record of being the first grandmother. LOL
Yep, there are going to be new be baby lynxes in the family.
Call me weird but, I’m standing in front of my collection admiring it and at the same time hoping I gathered enough vintage items to magically transport me back in time ![]()
Congratulations to both of you! ![]()
Browsing ze Lego online store as I post here.
I’m watching “Punky Brewster” on YouTube. I also happen to be writing a story that crosses that show over with “ThunderCats 1985,” and it’s set during the animated “Punky” series and “ThunderCats” season one. :liono
Right now multitasking between:
Writing fanfics
Replying to Training dates in relation to my many many jobs
Sending a post abroad
Staring at my mince pie wondering WHEN I can eat it!
Writing reports
And applying more barrier cream on cursed eczema hands!
Miss the days when I could go out clubbing till 2 in the morning.
You had me at “writing fanfics.” ^-^
Sadly I am at work at the moment, but at least I get to surf a cool new forum ![]()
Are you talking about this one? If so, I’m new too. Maybe we could check things out together. ![]()
Me? Updating my spanish blogs dedicated to B:TAS, TMNT and the Addams family. Drawing, managing my FB groups, re watching movies or cartoons, a little of everything.
Writing my first post! ![]()
The Mrs. and I have been watching the TUT three night mini series on Spike TV, tonight was the final night. Of course it is not historically accurate since very very little is known about the boy king Tutankhamun other then what has been found in his tomb and through DNA regarding his lineage and health… but it is entertaining. At times it has been a bit too soap opera like for us but still a good watch.