Game: ThunderCat Hangman

I can oblige there:

T E _
_ _ _ _ _ T O
_ E _ _ _

Used: O, T, H, E

Any N’s in there?

Only the one you’re expecting:

T E N
_ _ _ _ _ T O
_ E _ _ _

Used: O, T, H, E, N

TEN GALACTO YEARS??

Correct! The time they spent in the suspension capsules.

Your turn Wilycub!

Or the time it will probably take us all to correctly guess the answer to the question you have posted in the “Name that episode” thread"! LOL! :biggrin I’ve quickly skimmed through about a 100 episodes and still can’t find the right episode! :mad:

Ok, here goes nothing:

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _


_ _ _ _ _ _ _[/B]

1 Like

OK, lets start with an R

I’ll give you a clue - Lion-O isn’t really there as it’s being said.

Ok, here goes nothing:

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _


_ _ _ _ _ _ _[/B]

Any E’s?

Thanks for the clue, Liam! Let me re-skim through the episodes and see if I can find Wally/Waldo. :wink:

Getting back to the game, a couple of R’s and one E

[B]_ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ R _
_ _ _ _ _ E R

Letters used: R, E[/B]

Any T’s?

Two T’s

[B]_ _ _ _ _ T
_ _ _ R _
_ _ _ _ T E R

Letters used: R, E, T[/B]

Still nothing much to go on. Any A’s?

One A

[B]_ _ _ _ _ T
_ _ A R _
_ _ _ _ T E R

Letters used: R, E, T, A[/B]

This is tough. Any S’s?

Two Ss. Actually there’s one letter which will pretty much give away the answer! :slight_smile:

[B]_ _ _ _ _ T
S _ A R _
_ _ _ S T E R

Letters used: R, E, T, A[/B]

Yes, I think I know two of the words. Just to be sure - Any N’s?

Me too. Any F?

One N but no F

[B]_ _ _ _ _ T
S _ A R _
_ _ N S T E R

Letters used: R, E, T, A, N, F, S[/B]

So the middle word isn’t Snarf as we were all thinking. I think I have some other ideas though. Any M’s?

Miggit Swarm Monster!