Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Any T’s?

An A?

Wow! Slow down guys! :tongue
One of ecah:
_ _ _ E


_ _ _ _ T A _ _

Letters used: S, E, T, A

Any R’s?

Yes, a couple:
_ _ R E
R _ _ _
_ _ _ _ T A _ _

Letters used: S, E, T, A, R

Fire Rock Mountain!

That’s it Liam! Your turn!

OK here goes:







Any Ts?

Just a couple:

_ _ _ T





_ _ T _ _

Letters used: T

Any N’s?

Again, just two, probably enough to give a little clue:

_ _ _ T
_ N _



_ N _
_ _ T _ _

Letters used: T, N

How about an A?

Plenty - enough to really give a clue now!

_ _ A T
A N _



A N _
_ A T _ _

Letters used: T, N, A

I’m 99% sure there are at least a couple of D’s.

Technically wrong, as there’s three, not two . . .

_ _ A T
A N D
_ _ _ D


A N D
_ A T _ _

Letters used: T, N, A, D

Technically not, a I said “at least” lol.

Any R?

So you did - I didn’t notice that! Two R’s. Probably enough for someone to guess:

_ _ A T
A N D
_ _ _ D
_ _ R _
A N D
_ A T _ R

Letters used: T, N, A, D, R

Not enough for me, but I think the second to last is an E, and there might be more. Am I right?

Heat and cold. Fire and… water!