Two Rs:
_ O _
H _ _ E
D O N E
_ O _ R
_ O _
_ E _ _ ,
D _ R T _ _ N _ .
Letters: S H O R T E N E D
Two Rs:
_ O _
H _ _ E
D O N E
_ O _ R
_ O _
_ E _ _ ,
D _ R T _ _ N _ .
Letters: S H O R T E N E D
Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys! ![]()
Any L’s?
Three Ls. I sense a solve coming…
_ O _
H _ _ E
D O N E
_ O _ R
_ O _
_ E L L ,
D _ R T L _ N _ .
Letters: S H O R T N E E D L E
I’m taking a guess here, as the last word seems really tricky.
“Yo have done your job well, dirtland” (I’m thinking of the Living Ooze)
That is not it, but you’re close. Wrong guest villain!
Ok then, any I’s?
[emoji102]
_ O _
H _ _ E
D O N E
_ O _ R
_ O _
_ E L L ,
D I R T L I N _ .
Letters: S L I T H E D R O N E
“You have done your job well, dirtling” (Mumm-Ra to Driller)
I think that’s it - I was just about to guess that and hoping nobody else had got it!
That’s it! Here is your payment: [emoji184][emoji184][emoji184]
My services for your diamonds! ![]()
My precious!!! (sorry, wrong show LOL)
OK, here’s the new one:
_ _ _ _ _ ’ _
_ _
_ _
_
_ _ _ ’ _
I’ll get the ball rolling by asking for S’s please
Let the S’s roll, 4 of them.
_ _ _ _ _ ’ S
_ _
_ _
_
_ _ S _ _ _ _
S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ S _ ’ _
Letters used: S
Any T’s?
Plen-T
T _ _ _ _ ’ S
_ _ T
T _
_ _
_
_ _ TT _ _
_ _ T _ _
_ _ S _ _ _ _
S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ T
T _ _ _ _
_ S _ ’ T
Letters used: S, T
There’s got to be a little extra reserve somewhere, but… there isn’t!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200604/97fb9cb56accc5304516df756774811b.jpg
You got it, Zax! (the right answer, not the extra reserve LOL)
Your turn.
It’s true. I’ve been running on empty lately. [emoji37]
_
_ _
LOL
A 50-0 Any I’s?