Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Five!

_ O L L O _
T _ E
_ _ L L
O _
L _ _ _ T

Used: S O R T L E N

I’m breaking my head with this one! It just doesn’t come to my mind! LOL Any A’s?

I’m breaking my brains with this one; it just doesn’t come to my mind LOL. Any A’s?

Just one:

_ O L L O _
T _ E
_ A L L
O _
L _ _ _ T

Used: R E A L S N O T

OK, what about the I’s?

Again, just one:

_ O L L O _
T _ E
_ A L L
O _
L I _ _ T

Used: R E L A T I O N S

It’s that third word which is bothering me LOL

let’s go for the sure ones and see if one of those gives out the answer. Give us the H’s, please.

It’s “Follow the ball of light” from Unholy Alliance.

2 Likes

“BALL!” That was it!

I thought of Hall, Fall, Call, Wall… and none of those made sense LOL. "Ball2 never came to my mimd.

Well done, Booshman!

2 Likes


_ _
_ _


OK, any T’s?

T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ T
_ _
_ _


Any O’s?

T _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ T
O _
_ _


Any E’s? I assume there’s at least one.

T _ E
_ _ _ _ E _ T
O _
_ _


Any N’s?

T _ E
_ _ _ _ E _ T
O _
_ _


Letters used: TONE

Any S ?

T _ E
_ _ _ _ E S T
O _
_ S


Letters used: NOTES