Game: ThunderCat Hangman

Thank you Booshman! :slight_smile: Here’s a new one:

[B]_


_ _
_
_ _ _ _ _ _ _’ _


Letters used:[/B]

Any I’s to see with?

Like cyclops, just one. :wink:

[B]_


_ _
_
_ _ _ _ _ _ _’ _
_ _ I _

Letters used: I[/B]

That means there must be at least two A’s then.

I’ll give you four As!

[B]A


_ _
A
_ _ _ _ _ A _’ _
_ A I _

Letters used: I, A[/B]

I’m thinking there must be some T’s in this.

And maybe an S?

Yes to both

[B]A
T _ _ T
_ _
A
_ _ _ _ T A _’ S
_ A I _

Letters used: I, A, T, S[/B]

A tuft of a cheetah’s hair" from “Doomgaze”.

1 Like

Well done, Tygra_Rules! It is indeed one of the ingredients needed for Ta-She’s prison break. :wink:

Your turn, sir.

This is not a quote, but a place mentioned in the series.


_ _


Letters used:

As?

Any S’s?

One A, two S’s.

_ A _ _ S
_ _
_ _ _ _ _ S

Letters used: A, S

Any D’s?

Just the one.

One A, two S’s.

_ A _ _ S
_ _
_ _ _ D _ S

Letters used: A, S, D

Ms?

Nope, no M’s.

_ A _ _ S
_ _
_ _ _ D _ S

Letters used: A, S, D

Caves Of Condus

1 Like

That’s it! It’s from where the TCs brought Lion-O a thundrilium stone in “Crystal Canyon”.

Your turn, Liam!